Sunday, August 21, 2011

1+1=2

I think it's about time for me to start blogging again!
I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my last post and at this point I am 2 weeks from leaving for college! High school went by and I barely remember anything. I know I went to plenty of concerts and was involved too much in clubs but that's about it. I didn't do anything like drink/smoke not to remember but it's just that I'm too busy looking forward to college to care about remembering high school. I will admit that I am so glad for my club involvements because I ended up getting some scholarships & invited into the P******** Lions club so there are positives. Now that I am getting ready to go to Emmanuel College in Boston I can't wait to see the new things I get involved in!

No comments:

Post a Comment